As we closely monitor the evolving situation with the Novel Coronavirus, the health and safety of our patients, our team, and those in our community is of utmost importance to us during these unexpected and challenging times. We consider it our responsibility and obligation to do all that we can to prevent the transmission of the COVID-19 virus.
In keeping with this, we elected to close our office as of March 16th, and will remain closed indefinitely to help prevent non-essential trips from homes and ultimately, the pandemic spread of COVID-19. We will remain to work work closely with our referring doctors to see patients for emergency care only.
Please know that if you currently have an appointment scheduled with us, we will contact you to reschedule once our clinic reopens. Your patience and understanding is truly appreciated.
Your oral health is important to us and we are here for you in the event of a true emergency. The first step in determining the level of urgency or emergency, is to contact your general dentist who will assess the best treatment option for you. If it is determined that your next step is to visit our office, your information will be forwarded and we will contact you to schedule an appointment.
If you are unable to reach your general dentist and have an emergency, please do not present to our office without an appointment. Instead we ask that you contact our general office line at 250-890-0055 and leave a brief message with your name, contact information, details on the nature of your emergency and who your general dentist is. We are checking our messages regularly and will get back to you as soon as possible.
Oceanview Oral Surgery practices hospital-grade infection prevention and control measures, and we strongly believe that with sufficient protective measures in place, we can provide a safe and low-risk environment for our patients.
Measures we take for your safety:
- Risk assessment and screening of all patients prior to arrival and upon arrival
- Only one patient in our clinic at a time
- Use of appropriate personal protective equipment (including masks, gloves, shields, gowns - as needed) when working with all patients.
- Meticulous use of hands-free washing stations before and after contact with our patients.
- Cleansing, disinfecting, and sterilization of all instruments after each appointment
- Disinfection of all surfaces in the treatment room, as well as all contact surfaces in our reception area as well as into and out of our building (point of sale machine, door handles, elevator buttons, handrails, etc.)
- All general office areas cleaned and disinfected daily
Thank you for your continued trust,
Dr. Andreas Conradi and Team