Please follow the following instructions before your sedation appointment with Dr.Conradi.
· Do not eat after midnight and no fluids 2 hours prior to your surgery.
· No smoking at least 12 hours before surgery. Ideally, cut down or stop smoking as soon as possible prior to the day of surgery.
· A responsible adult must accompany the patient to the office and drive the patient home.
· The patient should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following the anesthesia experience.
· Please wear loose fitting clothing with sleeves which can be rolled up past the elbow, and low-heeled shoes.
· Contact lenses, jewelry, and dentures must be removed at the time of surgery.
· Do not wear lipstick, excessive makeup, or nail polish on the day of surgery.
· If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, stomach or bowel upset, please notify the office.
· If you take routine oral medications, please check with Dr. Conradi prior to your surgical date for instructions.
. See printable pre and post operative instructions.